Position: Bus Driver
Performs all job responsibilities in a safe manner, which includes that no child is left alone or unsupervised. Provide safe transportation for all students. Provide a sanitary and clean bus. Be available to drive 6:30 am- 9:00 am and 2:30 pm - 4:45 pm.
- Must have and be willing to obtain and keep current a valid commercial driver license (CDL) with passenger and school endorsements.
- Must have or be willing to obtain and keep current DOT physical.
- Must have and be willing to pre-employment random drug/Alcohol and post-accident testing.
- Must be willing to do a criminal history back- ground check. No prior convictions of child abuse/neglect.
Must be willing and able to perform the functions of the job.
- Clean Interior
- Fuel Vehicle
- Placement of windshield cover and/or Charter sign.
- Lifting, Stooping, Kneeling, and Going up & down steps.
- Ability to complete all required paperwork.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Attend all meetings.
- Transport students to and from school according to established route in a safe and timely manner.
- Paperwork completed and turned in on time.